All Ensign dads welcome!
The Navigators are involved dads who make an impact on the educational experience of all Ensign students. We are not a fundraising group. Rather, we put funds raised through the school directory to work.
Working closely with Principal Michael Sciacca, the Navigators prioritize and execute projects that are often outside the realm of the school district. The Navigators enhance the learning and physical environment for all the students, teachers, staff, and visitors at Ensign. Last year we quietly and efficiently completed the following projects:
- Traded unused stationary bicycles with Newport Harbor for new track equipment
- Completed the Seabee mural on the north exterior wall of the gym
- Repaired the roofs and organized the PE storage bins
- Added blinds to the administration lobby
- Replaced a refrigerator in the teachers’ lounge
- Painted an administration office and conference room.
With Navigators, dads stay connected to their child's life at Ensign. These transitional years from elementary school to high school are full of challenges and surprises, and there is an enormous benefit from the close relationship we enjoy with Principal Sciacca and his outstanding Ensign teachers and staff.
Meetings are monthly, brief, and always fun.
For information contact Grant Bixby: firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.677.0111.